-A wool/silk baby bonnet and long-sleeve Onesie
* It takes babies until they are between 5 and 9 months to regulate their own body temperature. A baby's head radiates a great deal of warmth. With a baby bonnet and a wool/silk Onesie, babies can more easily maintain their body temperature.
* The baby bonnet and the long-sleeve Onesie are made from 70% organic merino wool and 30% silk. The organic merino wool is super soft and fine and does not itch. The pure silk is like a second skin and works calmingly. The bonnet protects the child from the over stimulation that is part of our modern world.
* The baby bonnet and Onesie are very comfortable for every baby 3 months and up, especially if you want to dress them top to bottom with the softest materials. They are hypoallergenic and especially designed for a sensitive skin. They have a natural stretch. The natural materials wool and silk are breathable.
* The baby bonnet and Onesie can be worn all day long.
* All products are guaranteed not to itch! They are the best quality available, imported from Germany.
* Easy to care: Machine washable using wool cycle. It can be repeatedly washed without shrinking.
-And the articles: How to Dress a Small Child, and Baby's First Solid Food (5-9 months)
* These articles are written by Dr. Ester Delhoofen. It helps mothers to understand their newborn and prevents crying.
The organic newborn packedge helps with having an eco-friendly or organic newborn (or organic infant). They are very popular in the Waldorf community.
With 10% discount the price is $78.30 instead of $87.00